Pinterest

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scrappies August DT Assignment 1


Gosh I havent posted in so long been quite ill with the flu and ended up with a lung infection and have currently been without my voice for over 2 weeks now. Have some sound now just not so grand. Anyways hope I am back for good -No more illness u hear me :)
Above you will see my first LO for August for Scrappies design team our theme was winter.
The felt all has kindy glitz lathered on top so it is gorgeous and sparkly.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time Take care and I hope to post again real soon.
XX

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Such a great page Carolyn! Sorry to hear you've been so sick - I hope you're back on the road to recovery now!
Hugs, Danielle

Carolyn said...

Thanks Danielle I am pretty sure I am almost back to my old self. Have started creating again so thats a good sign right. hope U r well my friend.
Hugs
Carolyn