Pinterest

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yay!! August Release day for A2Z is here

This time of the month is always exciting as we await the release of the new scraplets from A2Z. As the Design team girls actually hand these in on the 10th of the month its actually like seeing them for the first time all over as they are released. This month is an exciting release I loved all of my goodies that I was lucky enough to work with this month so now I have the pleasure of sharing them all with you. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did creating them. This time with lots of close ups for you too.

First up using the A2Z scraplet Title Grins & Giggles



Next we have the A2Z scraplets Title Her smile says it all




Probably my utmost favourite from this release is I adore you. I love how this one came together :)




\Be back in a minute with some more of the August New releases for A2Z scraplets
Caz xo

No comments: