Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A2Z scraplets October release part 2

Here we go with the rest of the release. Do you agree with me? Stunning scraplets or what?
Next we have On the move.....




Next is Beware


Next we have a pretty little garden arch.





Last of all we have picture symbols added with the title caution Attitude :)


Thanks for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed the new releases for A2z scraplets. The link to their blog is on the left hand side, be sure to stop by and oogle the DT's awesome creations. Till next time
Happy Crafting
Caz xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I searched for one on facebook or twitter but could not discover one, I'd really like to become a fan!

Carolyn said...

Sorry not at this stage I dont. I don't have a twitter account but would possibly think of adding a page on Facebook.