Pinterest

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OTP item I created for A2z Scraplets design Team

Hi
I trust you are all well. Today I have a canvas to share with you today I created for A2z Scraplets design team.
 I had so much fun creating this. Lots of layers of texture paste and glimmer mist. The scraplets were perfect to add some dimension along with the texture paste and stencilets.
The title word Dance and the flourish below are A2z scraplets.

The honeycomb is also a scraplet.

As to are the flourishes going down each side of the photo.

 A2z scraplets stencilet, I love using these to give texture and dimension to your pages.


Here are the products from A2z Scraplets that I used.




And a couple of others that will be up in the store soon. I hope you have enjoyed my share today.
Till next time
Happy crafting
Caz x
 

No comments: